Post-Offer Employment Testing
Reduce workers compensation claims and save money by testing your job candidates to ensure they can safely do the job with minimal risk of injury.
- Lower workers’ compensation costs by up to 50% on average during the first year of implementation.
- Avoid false claims by employees.
- Reduce turnover
- Decrease work-related injuries
- Increase productivity by hiring workers fit for the job
- Decrease your companies' healthcare costs
- Lower accident rates and decrease your OSHA recordables and Mod Rates
Dr. Noah Suter and Performance Health Solutions has performed these tests for years. Depending on your specific needs, PHS can develop test protocols based on existing job descriptions, or can complete an individualized, thorough Job Task Analysis to collect precise data regarding the physical requirements of the job in question to formulate a job specific test for your employees.
The baseline numbers also allow us to know when an injured worker is ready to return to the job following an injury.
In general 8%-10% of these exams will result in the candidate being not physically capable, which in return can save the company around an estimated $38,000-$40,000 in potential costs each time this happens.
If you determine you do not need something as in depth as a full POET please ask us about our other services to give you job specific testing you need.